About Me...

I am a student at the University of South Alabama, majoring in Elementary Education. I jokingly tell people that I want to be a school teacher when I grow up. I am a wife, a mother, and a full-time student. I am on an amazing journey, and I have learned so much more than I anticipated. I look forward to what comes in the next chapter of this book called life.

Attitude Check

It's all in the attitude. Many of us have heard that saying; but do we really believe it? I believe that it's important to stay positive. As a teacher one of my jobs will be to encourage others. I will need to encourage my students that they can do anything they set their mind to.  I also will have to encourage parents when they get discouraged about their child's progress.  I believe that I will be an encouragement to my coworkers, and they will challenge and encourage me.